At TALSAA, we are dedicated to working with First Nations communities to ensure the sustainability of their lands and resources. We are committed to fostering a spirit of collaboration between our members, providing them with the necessary tools for successful land management, and advocating on their behalf. By connecting First Nations leaders, experts, and community members, we hope to create lasting relationships that will result in healthier, more vibrant communities.
1. Increase membership and partnerships to ensure our training and networking opportunities reach more First Nations communities
2. Connect First Nations communities with knowledgeable people and organizations to build capacity for land management
3. Provide education and support for sustainable land practices and economies
4. Facilitate meaningful dialogues between leaders, experts, and community members on issues of land management
5. Create a network of resources that will enable First Nations communities to develop their own land-related initiatives
6. Develop and implement innovative strategies that focus on the needs of each community
7. Empower First Nations communities to become self-sufficient in their land management journey
8. Promote collaborative efforts between First Nations communities, governments, and industry stakeholders.